Maximize the power of your advocacy efforts by bringing VoterVoice data into your iMIS system. VoterVoice,
an online grassroots advocacy system, allows your supporters to be alerted to the issue, matched to their correct elected officials, and guided through the message sending process.
Taking information from your campaigns in VoterVoice and importing your members’ activities into iMIS allows you to have a broader picture of member participation. What can the bridge help you do?
- track engagement of members with your advocacy efforts
- upload a list of your members to VoterVoice on a scheduled routine
- create records for new advocates you didn't know before
- develop dashboards for your Board, staff, or members
- use IQA reporting to measure success and track efforts
- measure advocacy activities against other activities in iMIS to target prospects
- identify champions quickly for urgent calls to action