Evolving. Growing. Thriving.
As we kick off 2019, we can’t help but reflect on our year of growth and change. It will be a hard one to beat, but we’re up for the challenge. We want to share with you some of the moments that stood out to us and our peers over the last year. Let's check them out.
In 2018 we had internal growth . . .
With growth comes change, and transition creates opportunities. enSYNC welcomed five new staff members on board (More to be joining us in 2019 - stay tuned!!)
We received awards . . .
- 2018 RiSE App Challenge
- 2018 Chairman's Circle Award
- 2018 ASI Customer Satisfaction Circle
In addition, Founder and President of enSYNC, Mark L. Jones, CAE, was honored by Christopher Williston, VI, with the Texas Society of Association Executives (TSAE) Chairman's Award. Our pride continues.
We traveled . . . a lot.
Building strong friendships with countless association execs and industry professionals at twenty-four conferences around the United States in 2018 - with first time attendance at CalSAE, Colorado SAE, Associations North, the local and regional chapters of ASAE, it was a record breaking year for us.
And not only did we attend, but we presented. Mark, Stacey, Tina, Troy, and Ram rocked out presentations at some of these meetings. We're proud of them all!
We formed partnerships . . .
With goals of becoming your #1 solution provider, we have dialed in our focus on what we bring to the table. We have formed specific and strategic partnerships to best align with your organization's goals and strategic plans; we only partner with the best in the business. Here's a list of our innovative partners we gained in 2018:
- 100Reviews, Online Review Portal
- Boyer and Associates, Business Intelligence
- Cadmium, Expo Management
- Clowder, Year-Round Mobile Application
- Mosaic, Mobile Certification Manager
- NextThought powered by enSYNC, Learning Management System
- Open Water, Online Submissions
- rasa.io, Artificial Intelligence
We accomplished some other extraordinary things like . . .
- Got accredited as a CAE provider and held a number of educational webinars.
- Started our Strategic Assessment Success Initiative (SASI) program to help organizations evaluate their business operations.
- Launched an internal staff app to create a better information flow among our staff members -- something we can do for you as well!
- Supported the Boys and Girls Club of Fort Worth.
We even had some fun along the way . . .
Thank you to all of our clients, partners, and friends that have helped us reach higher. We want to make 2019 even better by seizing the opportunities to learn, progress, and adapt with the ever-changing world around us in order to fulfill our greater missions. Here's to continued successes. Cheers!